Are you in the market for a reliable and comfortable mobility scooter? Then you need to look no further than Santa Monica’s own Wishing Well Medical Supply. This medical supply company has the ideal mobility scooter for you.
Just visit their store at 2314 Santa Monica Blvd. or call 800-606-6777. Manager Frank Bravo will be pleased to earn your business when you need a mobility scooter to improve your quality of life and mobility.
Why Should You Visit Wishing Well Medical Supply for Wheelchair Electric Products and More?
Wishing Well Medical Supply has the experience and selection you need, whether you need wheelchair electric products, scooters, or a lightweight, foldable mobility scooter.
This medical supply company has all the scooters and other essential medical products you may need for you or your loved one:
- Walking aids
- Bathroom safety products
- Beds and accessories
- Wheelchairs, power chairs, and mobility scooters
- Oxygen therapy and respiratory care devices
- Lift chairs
- Patient transfer products
- Wheelchair lifts
- Incontinence supplies
- Urological products
- Wound care
- Pressure relief products
- Nurse accessories
- Aids for daily living
- Diabetic supplies
- And much more
Wishing Well Medical also can rent medical equipment to you: scooters, wheelchairs, hospital beds, lift chairs, and much more. Its medical supply staff has worked in this industry for more than 30 years! They can help you buy or rent the medical equipment you need, including a lightweight, foldable mobility scooter.
If you own medical equipment that needs repair, Wishing Well Medical also can help you with scooters, wheelchairs and more. Our team can repair the following medical equipment:
- Manual wheelchairs
- Motorized wheelchairs
- Lift chairs
- Hospital beds
- Power wheelchairs
- Mobility scooters
- Wheelchair and scooter lifts
If You Need a Lightweight, Foldable Mobility Scooter, Stop By Today!
Wishing Well Medical has the medical equipment that you need to improve your mobility and quality of life. But they also provide plenty of good advice to their customers about medical equipment. If you are thinking about a mobility scooter, they recommend:
- What is the terrain you will be one the most? Some scooters are best for the home while others can be used on sidewalks but not roads.
- Weight and portability. A small travel scooter can weight only 80 pounds, but they can get larger and heavier depending on your requirements.
- Size and maneuverability. These devices come in small, slender, 3-wheel models to bigger outdoor models.
- Maximum speed. Most scooters can go 4 MPH inside and 8 MPH on roads.
- Range per charge: The number of miles on a charge can vary from six miles to 30 miles.
Looking for the Best Scooter Company? Call Wishing Well Medical Today!
Wishing Well Medical is located at 2314 Santa Monica Blvd., their email is firstname.lastname@example.org, and their phone is 800-606-6777. Please contact them today for the perfect mobility scooter for you.